Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Crave For YOU!!!



Earlier, my team mate, Noemi, suddenly said that her brother has an iPHONE that was given to him by his customer. She is thinking of asking her brother to give it to her and she may have a pretty good chance of making that happen.


Please nice lady!!! Let me have the iPhone!!! Pleaseee!!!

Bringing out that cute, boyish, sweet smile; whipping out my Puss-In-Boots costume to accentuate that sad, little chinito eyes (topped with the added I-Can-Get-Away-With-Anything being a birthday boy confidence), I started crooning for her to sell it to me.



I will have one!! I promise.

Please Noemi.. pretty please...

Now.. if that doesn't work.... I might turn into this...


Har.Har.Har

So my initial plan better work.. or else.... Bwahahaha!!!





1 comment:

  1. Materialism is the only form of distraction from true bliss.
    Douglas Horton

    ReplyDelete