That was the first time that I got offended by my date, ever. The worse part was that we were at my place that time and I was playing the gracious host.
He caught my interest because he seemed like the witty type. I'm the person who would rather call than send text messages because I'm a very lazy person when it comes to texting but we were able to carry on a conversation for 6 straight hours through SMS.
So when he asked if I'd like to meet up with him, I was more than willing to.
My first impression when I saw CV was that he is cute and his face is flawless (albeit the fact that it was sooo white... lol).
- Date # 1: We went to UP Diliman and ate dinner at Sefali (in Kruz na Ligas). It was there that CV told me the story of how he got into a fraternity (scary!! nyay). It was also there that I told him about my ex, which coincidentally, was CV's friend. We then went to Diliman campus just to continue getting to know each other. But since there was a curfew we decided to talk someplace else. We ended up going to my place and spending the entire weekend together. Over thatentire weekend...
- We met with a real estate agent for a condo (I was looking for a place to buy)
- We met up with CV's bestfriend at their house.
- We became members of ROTARACT.
- Date #2: A week later, I fetched CV from his MA class at UP-D, July 10, Saturday. We then went on to see the second half of UP vs. LaSalle basketball game at the opening ceremonies of the 73rd UAAP Season. We met some of his friends at Burgoo and afterwards proceeded to Starbucks.
- He invited me to come and watch their company's booth in the first ever ice cream and chocolate show. Let us thank CV for the goodies that he gave me. Me, my tita and cousin Panget gorged ourselves with cakes, muffins and some type of chocolate pudding.
- Date # 3: Last Saturday was our Date #3. I fetched him again at UP-D and we ate out at a Singaporean restaurant in Cubao. We initially separated after the meal because he is very busy with his work stuff so I ended going to my favorite coffee shop in Better Living Subd. CV then called saying that they did not have electricity at home so he spent the night at my place (don't worry kids, nothing sexual happened.) He was up all night working on his computer doing desktop research and creating his presentation.