Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Addicted with Mang Inasal

The distinctive taste of rice with chicken oil..
The amazing aroma of chicken inasal..
The classic "sawsawan" --- toyomansi with chili..
And the kicker... UNLIMITED RICE....

Presenting.........

Looks Yummy!!!



















MANG INASAL... hehehe!!!!

I can still remember the first time that I ate at Mang Inasal and thought that the food tasted good. It was just two months ago, in June, when Francis Ugay, Toto Aguilar and Cathy Garcia invited me for lunch. I was at Megamall that time so it was easy enough to say yes.

As it was just Kiko's birthday, I was armed with my charming smile and was able to persuade the usually-"kuripot" Ugay to treat me for lunch.

And there it was...

Mang Inasal's PM #2.. Pecho!!!

Sinfully Delicious

I admit, this craving is definitely unhealthy (I like my rice to have a large dollop of chicken oil that I think would eventually be the death of me) so I run like crazy after eating at Mang Inasal.

My stupid way of thinking that I could ever burn that sinfully delicious chicken oil.

Run Lester. RUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment