Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Launch: AshamanLester's "Sarap ng Summer 2011"


YOSH!!! It was definitely a great start of the summer adventure. Last week, one of my new found friends just invited us, out of the blue, to go swimming.

Being a an avid fan of the water, I readily accepted the invitation (what I meant was that I played coy, as I just newly met him and he might think that I'm such a loser who has no plans 3-weeks in advance, and nonchalantly said "Sure, let me check my calendar and see if I'm free."). Fortunately, he made true to his promise. Hehe.

That's why yesterday, after meeting up with the Chupa-Chups gang for a long-delayed reunion at Shangrila-Ortigas, I then met up with my Ricky, Jun, new found friends Christian, Chris and Arvin (who I knew was my long-time colleague at work).

With my embarrassingly small car, we chugged down to the Clubhouse of Brgy. Villamor Airbase near NAIA 3 International Terminal and just had a good time.

The Pool.
From R-L: Xtian, Jun, Ricky, Me and Arvin (new found friend and long-time workmate)
New found friends: Chris and Xtian
Our Stuff



















@Mcdo in front of Resorts World. Our thanks to Service Crew April (not in photo) for the invaluable service of taking this picture.
Me: "Exhausted after the swimming."

It was a great time to start 2011 summer adventure and a fitting launch for.....


BWAHAHAHA!!!

Follow the author on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/AshamanLester

No comments:

Post a Comment